Starting January 2nd, the Topeka YMCA will be introducing KidsZone, where the Y will provide its members a safe and supervised area to leave their children while they exercise!
- For children ages 2-11
- 2 hour limit per child
- Parent(s) must remain in the facility
- Children must be active members on parent(s) membership
For any additional questions, please contact us at 785-271-7979.
See the front desk for details about KidsZone volunteer opportunities!
- Children ages 2-11 are welcome
- Two-hour limit
- Parent(s) must be active members of our Y. Children must laos be on parent(s) membership
- Parent(s) required to check children in and out with KidsZone staff
- Parent(s) required to remain in the facility while children are in the KidsZone
- No food allowed
- Sippy cups and bottles labeled with child's name are permitted
- Children should be wearing appropriate clothing including socks if not wearing shoes
- KidsZone staff will not administer any medications
- Children should have clean diapers. Parents may be called upon to change their child's diaper as needed.
- Parent(s) required to inform KidsZone staff what part of the building they will be in if there is an emergency.
To keep children healthy and help prevent the spread of illnesses, children with the following conditions are asked to remain at home until free of symptoms:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Temperature of 100°F or higher
- Sore throat with fever
- Runny nose
- Pink eye
- Head lice
- Any other sign or symptom of illness